One of the best things I learned since moving back to Manila is The Mind Museum.
It was a great day to reconnect with the city, and it was an even better surprise when I discover that one of my former capoeira classmates now works there as an exhibit manager.
The building itself is a gorgeous piece of architecture led by Ed Calma (featured in the December 2011 / January 2012 issue of Fast Company). It is a significant addition to the commercial, artistic, and residential landscape of Fort Bonifacio.
There are five galleries in two floors spread over 5,000 square-meters:
- The Story of the Universe: Its Beginning and Majesty
- The Story of the Earth: Its Story Across the Breadth of Time
- The Story of Life: The Exuberant Varieties of Life
- The Story of the Atom: The Strange World of the Very Small
- The Story of Technology: The Showcase of Human Ingenuity